General Transportation Information
- Transportation Facts (pdf)
- Transportation Facts (txt)
- Mass Mobility – State initiative to increase mobility for those with limited transportation access
- Americans with Disabilities Act Guidance – from the Federal Transit Administration. Contains detailed guidance on achieving access to public transportation under the ADA for transit agencies and riders.
- Disability Info Transportation Fact Sheet – has statewide information.
- Ride Match – A one-stop searchable directory of public, private and accessible transportation options in Massachusetts.
- Go Go Grandparent – For a fee, Go Go Grandparent will arrange transportation without a smart phone.
MWCIL Service Area
- MWRTA – MetroWest Regional Transit Authority – Services Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Marlborough, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland and Weston.
- Senior and Disabled Links – information on ADA transportation in Framingham and Natick, Dial-A-Ride in Ashland, Marlborough, Southborough, Wayland, and Council on Aging partnerships with Ashland, Holliston, Hopkinton, Sudbury and Wayland.
- Boston Hospital Shuttle
- Transitions Travel Training – Free training on how to access and use the MWRTA fixed route bus system
- GATRA – Greater Attleboro Taunton Regional Transit Authority – Services Bellingham, Foxboro, Franklin, Medway, Norfolk, Plainville and Wrentham. In addition to mass transit, GATRA provides the Dial-A-Ride curb to curb services for senior and disabled residents within their 26 member communities for a nominal fee.
- MBTA – MA Bay Transportation Authority offers transportation to riders in Dover, Medfield, Needham, and Wellesley.
- Councils on Aging should have information on each town’s paratransit.
- Stow Council on Aging – 978-897-1880
- Hudson Senior Center – transportation to Hudson and Marlborough only. Wheelchair users should call 3 days in advance. Phone: 978-568-9638.
- Millis Council on Aging – Phone: 508-376-7051
- Maynard Council on Aging – Phone: 978-897-1032
- Medway Council on Aging has a wheelchair accessible van. Call 508-533-3210 for more information.
- MARTA – MA Association of Regional Transit Authorities
- MassDOT – MA Department of Transportation – is a portal to all forms of transportation.
- Mobility Works – sells wheelchair vans, and makes modifications at several locations.
- Adaptive Mobility Equipment located in Seekonk
- New England Wheels, Inc. located in Billerica
- VMI – is a national business, with a dealer locator to find a local VMI mobility dealer.
- AT Conversions – is a national business with some local dealers
- File a Consumer Complaint with the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Assistive Technology
- General Topics, Websites and Databases
- Independent Living Centers
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Mental Health
- PCA and Homemaking
- Sports, Life and Leisure
- State of Massachusetts
- U. S. Government
- Utilities, Phones, Furniture and More