SNAP Food Assistance
Create Virtual Gateway Account
to set up account and apply for Food Stamps.
by Project Bread. Multi-language support.
- TTY: 1-800-377-1292
listed by town
Meals on Wheels
Use zip code to search for local programs.
DTA – Department of Transitional Assistance
Local Food Pantries
- Pearl Street Cupboard and Cafe, 10 Pearl Street, Framingham. Call (888)811-3291 X 4922
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Evening hours on Wednesday: 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
- BRING Income Verification
- Hope Worldwide, 214 Concord Street, Framingham. Call (617) 89905222
- Saturday 9 a.m. – noon
- BRING Utility bill and Picture ID
- Saint Bridget’s, 15 Wheeler Avenue, Framingham. Call (508) 875-5959
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 11:30 – 12:30
- BRING Utility bill and Picture ID, Once a week
- Assistive Technology
- General Topics, Websites and Databases
- Independent Living Centers
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Mental Health
- PCA and Homemaking
- Sports, Life and Leisure
- State of Massachusetts
- U. S. Government
- Utilities, Phones, Furniture and More