- Emergency Preparedness – MWCIL recommendations and resources for emergency prep
- SMOC – South Middlesex Opportunity Council
- Voices Against Violence – 24 Hour HOTLINES: 1-800-593-1125 or 508-626-8686 (TTY-friendly) – Voices’ mission is to end sexual and domestic violence. Voices staff members work to empower victims and survivors to help themselves and their children.
- Disaster Distress Helpline – (800) 985-5990 (National)
- MEMA – MA Emergency Management Agency
- FEMA – Federal Emergency Management Agency
- American Red Cross
- MetroWest Free Medical Program
- Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center in Framingham, Worcester and Milford
- Psychiatric Emergency Services at Advocates in Framingham
- Massachusetts Emergency ServicePrograms / Mobile Crisis Intervention – Mental Health Crises or Emergencies – Call (877)382-1609, then enter your zip code. Mission to deliver high quality, culturally competent, clinically and cost-effective, integrated community-based behavioral health crisis assessment, intervention, and stabilization services that promote resiliency, rehabilitation, and recovery. A primary goal of ESP/MCI is to make emergency behavioral health services accessible in the community – offering viable service alternatives to hospital emergency departments (EDs).
- Disabled Persons Protection Commission – DPPC protects adults with disabilities from the abusive acts or omissions of their caregivers through investigation oversight, public awareness, and prevention. Abuse Reporting Hotline: (800)426-9009
- Springwell Protecting Elders at Risk of Abuse – designed to help eliminate or alleviate the abuse or neglect of a senior.
Housing / Homelessness
- Greater Boston Food Bank – Lists pantries and food banks across Massachusetts
Substance Use Disorder Emergencies
- MA Substance Use Helpline – or call 800.327.5050 10pm Mon-Fri, and 8am-6pm weekends.
- How to get Naloxone from a pharmacy – Information for community members about how to get naloxone to help prevent overdose deaths.
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) on Fentanyl
- Assistive Technology
- General Topics, Websites and Databases
- Independent Living Centers
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Mental Health
- PCA and Homemaking
- Sports, Life and Leisure
- State of Massachusetts
- U. S. Government
- Utilities, Phones, Furniture and More