- Disability Info – New England INDEX – for people with disabilities, their friends, families and the people who serve them, focused on Massachusetts.
- DignityAllianceMA.org – A coalition of aging and disability service and advocacy organizations and supporters working to secure fundamental changes in the provision of long-term services, support, and care. Visit the Resources page for links to many other organizations, services and information.
- Independent Living Research Utilization
- Job Accommodation Network ADA Library (JAN)
- Disability Information and Resources
- United Spinal Association – United Spinal Association is dedicated to empowering people with spinal cord injuries and disorders (SCI/D), including veterans, to live successful and fulfilling lives.
- United Spinal Assocation Publications Directory Disability Etiquette should be read by EVERYONE!
- Disability Statistics – From Cornell University, an on-line, interactive tool for getting Disability Statistics.
- Annual Disability Statistics Compendium is a web-based tool that pools disability statistics published by various federal agencies together in one place. When working on legislative and other matters relating to persons with disabilities, the Compendium will make finding and using disability statistics easier.
Parents with Disabilities
- National Research Center for Parents with Disabilities at Brandeis University
- Assistive Technology
- General Topics, Websites and Databases
- Independent Living Centers
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Mental Health
- PCA and Homemaking
- Sports, Life and Leisure
- State of Massachusetts
- U. S. Government
- Utilities, Phones, Furniture and More