Join MASILC Members, Independent Living Center members and staff along with community allies for a day of Independent Living Education with legislators.
Thursday, March 14 from 10:30-3 at the State House for IL Education Day.
2019 Legislative Priorities
- Align MA AAB regulations with the ADA
- Support Independent Living Centers
- Services and supports for Youth
- Access to Housing for People with Disabilities
- Access to Assistive Technology and Durable Medical Equipment
- Access to Health Care
- 10:30 a.m. – Registration
- 11:00 a.m. – Speakers
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 1-3 p.m. – Legislative Visits
- To request or confirm communication access or other reasonable accommodations for the speaking event:
- email email@example.com
- call 508-620-7452.
- To request communication access for visits with legislators contact State House ADA Coordinator Carl Richardson:
- call: (617) 727-1100 x35502
- Fax: (617) 727-7700
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org