We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and clerical support to all staff. Download the Job Description for Admin Assistant pdf for more information.
- Greets consumers and other visitors to the center and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Answers incoming phone calls, routes calls to appropriate staff members, or the voice mail system.
- Assists staff members with clerical tasks such as faxing, filing, copying and data entry, as needed.
- Maintains office supply inventory, prepares supply requisitions, and verifies receipt of supplies, including toner for copiers and printers and kitchen supplies.
- Maintains and updates mailing lists, assists in the production of labels, and provides primary support for all mailings.
- and more…
- Post secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information both orally and in writing to consumers, visitors and other employees of the organization.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office, Email, Internet services, and database systems.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Bi-Lingual: Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and verbal.
Send Cover letter and Resume by 6/21/2019 to:
Paul W. Spooner, Executive Director
MetroWest Center for Independent Living, Inc.
280 Irving Street, 2nd floor
Framingham, MA 01702